My purpose is to build the next generation of leaders so that our children have clean water to drink and a world where they can thrive.
With that in mind, I currently run two companies:
1) I am a managing partner at Neuberg Gore & Associates, a San Francisco-based leadership coaching firm. We work with the leaders of startups and highly-innovative organizations to increase their leadership capabilities and ability to scale their companies. My main goal is to help the CEOs succeed and be an effective leader. My work often results in also improving collaboration among the leadership team, and sometimes helping them define and instill values for the company that will help create a collaborative company culture
2) I am CEO of Saturn Leadership, an online training and leadership development company. We offer free and premium online classes in challenging conversations, collaboration and leadership. Please join us for a free class in challenging conversations–it’s Hollywood produced and very engaging 1.5 hour class!
I’ve been working in the business and leadership field for 22 years and have a unique background in business, psychology, and coaching (see my resume.) I’ve worked with extraordinary leaders across every business function in a very wide range of organizations—including startups, Fortune 500s, the U.S. military, and many mission-driven organizations. Simply put, I can help leaders increase team performance, scale their organizations, develop collaborative cultures, and support them in making their vision a reality.
When I am not coaching, I speak, facilitate, and lead workshops, often around collaborative cultures and building trust. I have led leadership programs in over 85 cities throughout the world and am regularly in Europe, Asia, and most-often in South America. I have now been to over 80 countries. I lead programs on the following topics:
- Decision Making
- Effective Meetings
- Innovation & Problem-Solving
- Delegation and Giving Negative Feedback
- Tough Conversations
- Collaborative Cultures & Designed Ways to Work
With all this said, what I most enjoy is helping leaders build their organizations, gain clarity, and achieve their personal and professional goals.