Strategy & Executive Alignment
At this point, I only facilitate meetings for my existing coaching clients. For the leadership teams I work with, I design and facilitate meetings and retreats that resolve conflicts, generate a clear vision, define common goals, brainstorm possibilities, and create action plans to resolve issues. The conversations bring leaders together to clarify what they are committed to as a team, and result in a group inspired, dedicated, and prepared to achieve a common vision.
With backgrounds in both business and psychology, and 10+ years of experience in training and facilitation, I use a wide variety of facilitation techniques to generate a dialogue that moves the team forward through challenging issues.
Whether it’s developing the vision and mission, creating consensus on the strategy, or making key decisions, I design and facilitate executive retreats and meetings that will generate momentum to achieve the organization’s goals. The shared understanding created at the executive level will create the foundation so that all the organization’s resources can be directed to achieve the most important business goals.
My previous projects include:
- Led offsites for CapitalOne‘s marketing and IT departments to improve collaboration and performance.
- Facilitated a series of ten meetings with directors across the GAP to redefine roles and responsibilities across the organization.
- Designed an all-hands meeting for Cisco’s IT department.
- Facilitated a 2-day vision and strategy retreat for Paravue, an image recognition software company.
- Designed & facilitated the Jackson & Wallace Law Firm‘s annual retreat for 65 lawyers to define the vision and strategy of the company, and to create innovation and ownership across the firm.
- Designed and facilitated a quarterly retreat for the Sales Team at Tribal Fusion, a web-based advertising company.
- Designed and facilitated a strategic planning retreat for PowerCatalyst, an energy industry consulting firm.
- Facilitated the last two annual retreats for the Black Rock City LLC board of directors to improve operations and define the vision and goals of the organization.
- Facilitated a 3-day meeting with leaders across Banana Republic, including design, merchandising, manufacturing, and retail executives, to improve the interactions and performance across the organization.
- Facilitated a retreat with the executive team of Metallurgical Products Company (copper and metal alloy manufacturer) to increase collaborative practices and decision-making.
- Led focus groups at Kaiser Permanente call centers to implement management best practices and improve cost efficiency.
- Facilitated the Brandywine Building Services and American Seaboard executive teams in a Collaborative Way retreat to increase their competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Led a Collaborative Way retreat with the executive team of Stockwell Rubber Company, a custom gasket manufacturer for military and industrial prototyping, to launch best-practice initiatives with collaborative methodologies.